Sunday, August 16, 2009

eBuild-A-Thon and BBQ

On Saturday I held the first "eBuild-A-Thon and BBQ" in my shop, two local HAMs were present to build and chat about their HAM projects.

Brendan N0BML worked on his ALT DC supply/charger of his Blackberry. He is planning for a transmitter, receiver kit or other project for the future.

Brendan - N0BML

Roger K7RXV and I worked with the FDSP antenna program to plan my FDSP antenna for 30m, I have the parts but could not find the optimum configuration - thanks to Roger, I now have something to build for QRSS, WSPR, and PropNet.

Roger - K7RXV

To get things started for the "eBuild-A-Thon and BBQ", we plan to meet at my shop, on the third Saturday of each month at 10AM, - with more expected attendance we will plan as required.

My sister, Carolyn, did a great job of food prep and making sure we were fed. My son, Chip, cooked the Burgers and Bratwurst - Thanks Carolyn and Chip!

1 comment:

  1. It was a great time! I've got a few projects lined up but I think the next one will be an ignition switch interface for mounting my VHF mobile in the car.

    73 de N0BML

    ReplyDelete