The pre First - Not shown in photo, was an "Ugly Style Leaded" oscillator soldered to the top of a 9volt battery clip, photo is available in another Album.
Here is the Family, from left to right:
- The First, was created to try to use SMD parts in Ugly Style.
- The Second was the previous circuit in SMD Flat Layout, not all parts are SMD, I had just started using PCB Layout Tools and found PCB-FAB-In-A-Box.
- The Third - using all SMD parts (except Crystal, Switch, and Antenna).
- The Forth - New Layout and added a previous forgotten part - a decoupling cap, which made for low output.
- The Fifth - New Layout, while trying to make it as small as possible.
I do not currently have plans to expand the Family - Or, at least not until I can mount all of the components on the side of the Crystal, my skill level will need some improvement first.
This was a fun project - Now onto,
Don't you just love this Radio/Electronic Stuff!
If NOT, you should not be reading this Blog