Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Drive Cycle Reset for the OBD

While running errands and trying to find a place to "Drive Cycle Reset" my VAN's On Board Diagnostic Computer (OBD) today (see previous post), I drove East along the Mountain Loop Highway, which is just North of Mt Pilchuck. Of course Mt Pilchuck is my favorite QRP Operation site (see previous posts).

Today was a really nice day, the first of hopefully many to come this summer.

The Mountain Loop Highway is a great place to be when it is HOT in the low lands. The following are some of the pictures that I took along the highway

Cool and yet, Warm, Very Nice
Northwest Weather
A Side Tributary for the River Below  



 I Should have Brought a Fishing Pole
When is Fishing Seasons?

A Hot and Cool Spot
An Old Log Provides for the Ferns

A Sunny Spot in the Under Growth
Another Sunny Spot

Of Course,
Tess is Always Up for 
a Ride In the Mountains
 --

No comments:

Post a Comment