This circuit produces 43uW of QRSS FSK power into a 75 ohm load on 10.140080mHz from 9Volts at 4.5ma.
The goals of this experimental project was to:
- build the smallest PCB that I could produce using my current Home Brew techniques
- use all SMT parts (except Crystal, Battery and Keyer)
- use smaller than industry standard trace sizes (used 5mils)
- use no more parts than necessary
- build a real and useful working circuit
This transmitter will be installed in the centre insulator of a 30m Dipole (see previous test)
Note: the frequency dose not seem as "hand proximity" stable as other similar circuits that I have produced. I think the lack of stability is due to the very small (5mil) traces used, each small trace contributing a small amount of Inductance to each component and therefore hand proximity capacitance is more determinately effective. More tests are needed?