( I accept Bitcoins )
|Mount Ready for Use|
Similar project as seen in previous posts.
- 0 Available (Now, only custom built)
- Built and Tested
- Free shipping in USA
- Payment via PayPal only
- To reserve yours, send e-mail to: email@example.com
|MFMT - PCB is 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
- The current Micro FM Tansmitter (MFMT) circuit is now on a small 0.5 x 0.5 inch circuit PCB, my previous blogged version was on a larger board. Moving the phone jack to the other side of the board allowed the board to shrink. Most parts are 0603 or 0805 SMDs.
|Hand Solder and Tested|
- The MFMT uses a single 2N3904. The output can be heard on a standard FM receiver on 107.5mHz (or near there). The usable range is about 30 feet. The stub antenna is about 1.5 inches long. The 9 Volt Battery clip is included. The phone jack and input circuit accept stereo, but the resulting transmitted signal is mono.
- The transmitted output power is more than enough to play my Cell Phone tunes on my car radio while driving.
- The suggested Male-to-Male Audio Cable (not include) to connect Cell Phone to Transmitter is available at Radio Shack.
- My goal was to make the MFMT available as cheap as possible, but without facility for mass production, the first few are being only being sold to for die-hard collectors that can help fund startup.
- For now I am only making Complete and Tested MFMTs available, kits may be available later.
|Inventory to Build|
- This MFMT is being sold from one Hobbyest to Another, and is not suited for any particular; function, use, or purpose, it is being sold AS-IS without warranty, Batteries not included. I will repair or replace defective units for up to 15 days from date of purchase via an RMA number, buyer pays for return shipping.
- If not satisfied, return the like-new working device within 15 days of purchase, when received I will refund via PayPal the full price minus my initial shipping.