I have just added the following functions to my Minima GitHub Repository:
- Tuning by 2500Hz Steps (mode set via button 7)
- Re-Center Tuning Knob while any button is pressed, without changing the Freq
I now have working, but not officially published:
- RIT is working as expected (tested via the Si570 RF output)
- Limit TX to within the Ham Bands (currently, the user must control Sidebands out side of the Ham Bands)
The above new functions are added to the current list:
- High resolution, plus/minus 1Hz Tuning (thanks to Jeff - KO7M).
- Near Normal Dial Tuning Method as found on most Dial Radio system.
- Tuning Cursor positioning via Left/Right push buttons.
- Automatic (original) or Manual Selection of Sideband via push button.
- Ham Band Switching via Up and Down push buttons
- Nine Ham Band Memories, with Frequency and Sideband Saved
- RF386 Power Amplifier Filter Selection via generated clock pulses (Note: Not a lot of testing has been done on this yet)